Why choose Rite Way Brick Restoration?
1. We’re properly insured and bonded. If a contractor advises you to pull a permit, it likely means they aren’t insured. Insurance and bonding matter because if something goes wrong, you, the building owner, might have to face the financial and legal repercussions.
2. We’ve earned an A-plus rating with the Better Business Bureau. That rating results from doing everything we can to satisfy the more than 20,000 customers who have hired us.
3. We provide professional proposals/estimates. It might take a few days to get our proposal, but it will include insurance information, references and a detailed, accurate description of the work. Others who claim to be “professionals” might write a proposal during their visit. If you sign it, the games begin. Our proposals are right the first time. No bait and switch from us.
4. We value proper workmanship. Search for the cheapest price and you’ll find it. You’ll also find some shoddy work. Money is tight for everyone, but taking shortcuts to save a few bucks ultimately proves more expensive.
5. Our employees are highly skilled and trained. Those who represent Rite Way on the jobsite have been trained at length to meet our high standards. If an employee can’t answer your question, one of the owners (Rick or John) is only a phone call away—if they’re not already on the jobsite.
6. We provide references. We supply a list of references and addresses so prospects can see samples of our work.
7. We don’t require all payment be made up front. We don’t take money down on jobs less than $1,500, and require only a percentage when jobs exceed $1,500. Be careful of companies that want all the money upfront. Odds are you’ll lose that cash.
8. We’re here for the long haul. We’ve been in business for 23 years, and counting. We have an address, not a PO Box. To read what our customers say about us click here.